kakashi

Jumat, 02 Maret 2012

Good friends

setiap denger lagu ini jadi kangen sama temen2 waktu masih di farmasi kita ketawa, nangis, berantem... ahhhh *speechless* this song is dedicated for you guys.... miss seeing y'all!!!

I was so tense the first day. I wasn’t able to say anything.

At that time I never thought we would have so many days together.
Before we knew it.

We were rookies. We even showed off.
At that time I never thought we would get to know one another in this way.
Before we knew it.

*Plenty was shared between us Oh~Oh~ the sweat, the tears, the secrets.
I am even able to love the times we hated each other. Before we knew it.
We can’t be separated. I’m going to miss you, I’m going to yearn for you. I love my friends.
I will never forget, give me a hug, don’t ever forget me, don’t change.

My face would turn red. I was about to give up everything.
However, we didn’t ever let go of each others hands.
I was so thankful then.
Before we knew it..
Before we knew it.

There will come a day when we will have to separate. Oh~Oh~

We might not be able to see one another.
When that happens, our memories will give us strength until the day we are able to meet again.
Nananananananana~ Before we knew it.

We can’t be separated. I’m going to miss you, I’m going to yearn for you. I love my friends.
I will never forget, give me a hug, don’t ever forget me. I love you

1 komentar: